Most advertising and marketing is disruptive and annoying. Which is why most people tune it out.
For marketing to be effective, it must grab attention. And not in a gimmicky way, cause that will just wind up falling apart. It must grab attention in a compelling, relevant, meaningful way. It must make its audience go, “Ahhh!” In short, the copy can’t just be good; it must CHANGE THE CONVERSATION.
We're looking for a Senior Copywriter who can bring exactly that to the table. If that sounds like you, and you’re interested in potentially working here, please contact us.
- Partner with Creative Director to develop and execute never-before-seen ideas that will turn heads and keep audiences listening
- Write authentic, efficient, compelling, cliché-free copy across a wide range of media, including but not limited to: Websites, microsites, banner ads, mobile, print ads, billboards, direct response (mail, email)
- BA in English (or equivalent)
- 5+ years experience at a creative agency (digital expertise preferred)
- A rich portfolio of original and inspiring work
- The ability to juggle deadlines and exhibit grace under pressure
- The ability to adapt your tone to connect with different audiences
- The ability to EMPATHIZE with the person who will be receiving your message — whether he/she be a client, prospect or customer
- The ability to properly debate the question: Beatles or Stones?
- The ability to properly debate the question: Scorsese or Coppola?
- An understanding that, while awards are nice, the purpose of our work is to achieve the financial and brand goals of our clients
- An understanding of The Big Picture
- An understanding of what Leo Burnett meant when he said: “Curiosity about life in all of its aspects is still the secret of great creative people.”