We are looking for a talented Quality Assurance Analyst/Junior Web Developer with a passion for emerging technologies. This position will work with the other members of the Technology Team and Account Managers to develop, maintain, and execute quality assurance testing procedures. They will also, at times, be asked to complete web development tasks deemed appropriate by the Technology Team Lead.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong attention to detail, patience, and creative thinking. We are looking for someone who will not only identify the problems, but also assist the development team in creating and applying solutions.
- Develop and maintain test plans and test scripts (both manual and automated)
- Perform functional tests, regression tests, data tests, and visual inspection of content
- Report, track and prioritize bugs
- Document QA processes and procedures
- Assist in maintenance and management of development/QA/Production servers
- Maintain consistency between QA and production environments
- Perform web development related tasks as assigned by a manager
- BA/BS in Computer Science or associated discipline
- Experience with version control platforms such as Subversion, Mercurial, Git
- Experience working with bug tracking applications
- Experience with managing QA testing/processes
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of software development processes
- Solid understanding of web application architecture
Preferred but not required
- Web development experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- ASP.Net Framework
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server
- +/- 1 year web development experience
Interviews will be conducted at our location. Employer offers an industry leading compensation package including health, dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation and more.