We’re looking for a senior copywriter. Yes, lots of people think they can write. But we’re not just talking about putting words into sentences. We’re looking for someone who can turn words into art. We want someone who pushes the English language to its limits—but purposefully, because this business is, after all, about selling things. If you know how to turn one bright idea into a cohesive campaign with diverse executions for all kinds of executions, you’re might be the dream candidate we’ve been looking for. So let’s chat. Because we think we’ll get along great.
• A bachelor’s degree in writing, English, advertising, or similar field.
• 5+ years copywriting experience in an agency setting.
• 1-2 years of experience supervising young creatives.
• Exceptional technical skills on Mac and Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel). Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to think creatively in conceiving, developing, and producing marketable creative solutions.
• Execute unexpected, well-written, strategically-grounded concepts and copy for ad campaigns, point-of-purchase materials, sales materials, social campaigns, and more.
• Build brands from the ground up.
• Collaborate with art directors and junior copywriters to concept creative solutions.
• Write copy that takes people by surprise and produces results for our clients.
• Strengthen and support creative team.