SENIOR ART DIRECTOR
We’re looking for a senior art director. And those three words mean different things to different companies, so let us tell you exactly what they mean around here. We want someone with a can-do, get-it-done, problem solving attitude. Someone who loves coming up with wild ideas, who loves mentoring young creatives, who can turn a complex client request into an award-winning work of art. Yes, we’re looking for a diamond in the rough. But we know you’re out there. And we know you’re gonna love working with us.
• A bachelor’s degree in art, fine arts, graphic design, or similar field.
• 5+ years design experience in an agency setting.
• 1-2 years of experience supervising young creatives.
• Exceptional technical skills on Mac, in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign), and building digital ads in HTML5. PC knowledge a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to think creatively in conceiving, developing, and producing marketable design solutions.
• Execute beautiful, strategically-grounded designs for ad campaigns, point-of-purchase materials, sales materials, social campaigns, and more.
• Build brands from the ground up.
• Collaborate with copywriters and junior art directors to concept creative solutions.
• Execute beautiful, strategically-grounded designs.
• Strengthen and support creative team.