Who We Are
We provide a cloud infrastructure analytics platform that helps enterprises get the most out of their investments in cloud computing. With it companies can:
- Measure and understand their existing infrastructure data
- Project how their applications would perform and cost across different cloud providers
- Prioritize applications for migration
- Optimize their ongoing workloads in cloud environments
By collecting more than 500,000 data points per workload per day, Our platform provides the data to directly tie the potential of cloud computing to business value.
proudly headquartered in Philadelphia.
We are adding highly motivated, self-starters to our core team to help the company realize the significant, multi-year shift that is happening with businesses moving their infrastructure onto the cloud.
We are currently hiring a .NET developer to join our cloud analytics engineering team. As a member of this team, you will work on building a cutting-edge analytics engine that transforms raw cloud usage data into valuable insights for IaaS users. You will have an opportunity to develop features that will help our customers improve their business goals and have a major impact on the growth of the company.
- An entrepreneurial spirit: our team is hardworking, well organized, self-motivated and confident
- Able to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic and personable with a professional, can-do attitude at all times
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain trusted, long-term relationships
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3 - 4 years of programming experience in .Net Framework platform
- Expertise in relational databases such as SQL and Postgres
- Experience with application development in monitoring and system performance
- Experience with developing and debugging highly reliable distributed systems
- Beneficial to have experience with active directory, system center, sharepoint, and exchange
- Good understanding of operating systems and networking principles
- Ability to design, write, test, maintain, and debug computer program source code
- Familiarity with various data processing and handling concepts and techniques
- Agile development environment using Git and Jira
- Familiar with Scrum agile development process
This is an opportunity to join an exceptional team at the growth stage of the company. Compensation includes a competitive salary.