Who We Are
Proudly located in Philadelphia, We are an analytics software company that helps companies get the most out of their investments in cloud computing. We are currently seeking highly motivated, client-focused, self-starters to join our Partner Success Team and become experts in our platform.
As a partner success manager, you will be directly responsible for the support and success of our partners in the Partner Program. You will be responsible for ensuring they remain trained, supported, and productive using the platform in the delivery of services to their clients and the achievement of their revenue objectives.
- Develop strong, productive working relationships at the operating level that epitomize mutual trust and respect
- Develop mutual performance objectives and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Oversee the onboarding, training and enablement of new partners and the ongoing training and support of existing partners to maximize sales production
- Provide timely and expeditious product and technical support of the platform such as understanding analytic results, functional capabilities, workflow, functionality, best practice etc.
- Coordinate the involvement of personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner support requirements and performance objectives
- Provide support for partner demos and sales calls as needed
- Ensure partner compliance with partner contracts
- Bachelor’s degree in (or in pursuit of) Information Science / Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Business or a related field
- Extremely client focused, ability to establish and maintain trusted relationships
- Ability to work comfortably and achieve results in a resource-constrained high-paced startup environment
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate partner issues
- Strong technical proficiency and command of cloud computing technology
- Experience in troubleshooting / support for infrastructure and software
- Exposure to virtualization (VMware, Xen, Hyper-V)
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills with the ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Previous project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an opportunity to join an exceptional team at the growth stage of the company. Compensation includes a competitive salary.