What we're looking for
We're seeking a smart, experienced, and self-motivated social media strategist who is comfortable juggling several projects at once in a fast-paced agency environment.
The ideal candidate has a broad and deep knowledge of the social media landscape, an established track record of applying their knowledge on cool projects for great clients, and the ability to persuasively present their ideas both internally and in client-facing settings.
You'll become a member of our Experience Design team, where we'll expect you to welcome a challenge and challenge us. We're a growing company, and we're looking for people with the talent, ambition, and curiosity to grow with us.
Sound like you?
- Develop sound and actionable social media strategy for clients
- Apply innovative tactics to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat
- Ensure social strategy supports overarching brand goals
- Translate client direction into dynamic social content
- Oversee the production of social content
- Manage relationships with relevant platforms and vendors
- Research and apply social media best practices across platforms
- Adhere to timelines and schedules set in place
- Collaborate with social team, other departments, and clients
- Effectively present concepts to leadership and clients
- 3+ years or more professional experience in social media messaging
- Strong portfolio demonstrating strategic thinking
- Deep understanding of the social media landscape
- Strong perspective on how brands can best leverage social
- Focused attention to detail
- Willingness to work well with others
- Superlative communication skills
- Ability to make the complicated simple
- Master brand storyteller
- Self-motivated, efficient, and flexible; meet deadlines on quick turnarounds
Nice to Haves
- Social messaging experience for large brands
- Willingness to assume mentorship responsibilities
- Copywriting chops