We are seeking a user-experience designer for immediate full-time employment who will be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, developing information architectures, and translating those into sitemaps, wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Produce UX and UI solutions both within a team setting and working independently
- Concept and design development-ready user interface prototypes and mockups.
- Conduct user research and usability studies
- Author UX documentation (sitemaps, wireframes, user stories, user journey maps, etc.)
- Identify design problems in existing properties and devise elegant solutions.
- Be an advocate for great design practice and adopting new technology
- Present your UX work to Calcium clients
- Continue to build out our user testing methodologies and research
- 3+ years experience in UX design in a fast-paced agency environment (pharmaceutical marketing experience a plus)
- Demonstratable expertise in interactive prototyping, wireframing, and IA development
- Proficiency in at least one rapid prototyping tool, wireframing tool, and Adobe CC.
- Working knowledge of HTML5/CSS3/JS
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients. -
- Willingness to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
We have a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, group life insurance, and long term / short term disability insurance coverage and a 401K