We fuse design, storytelling and analytics to craft beautifully effective digital marketing strategies and enjoyable experiences to help clients grow. We are committed to delivering bold ideas and deep, actionable insights to achieve meaningful and measurable results. As a Senior Marketing Analyst, you’ll be a crucial part of driving real results for our clients. You’ll dig into their data and pull out insights that will drive conversions and optimize their customers’ experiences.
Who you are:
- You're an experienced digital analyst with 3+ years experience in web, marketing, and/or media analytics
- You love mentoring, coaching, or managing junior team members
- You've demonstrated expertise in web and digital marketing data interpretation and visualization
- You generally dislike pie charts and/or “chart junk”
- Your communication & client presentation skills are superb
- You have advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Excel, Tableau, A/B testing and/or other data reporting and visualization platforms. Sitecore experience would be a big asset, but isn't a requirement.
- If you have experience with SQL, Hadoop, SAS, Unica and/or other enterprise reporting tools, that's icing on the cake
What you’ll do:
- Build, map, verify, report, and interpret user data, and provide actionable insights to both our clients and internal teams
- Produce client-facing reports containing analysis, surfacing trends, and recommended areas for improvement of both websites and related marketing activity
- Design and deliver presentations, custom dashboards and executive reports for tracking key business metrics
- Contribute to thought leadership on digital analytics, data interpretation and visualization, benchmarking, data storytelling
- Create, manage and execute persona driven A/B and multivariate testing for various web based initiatives
- Influence and support user-centered interaction design by incorporating mainstream usability, principles & methodologies into your optimization recommendations.
- Help to develop a growing team of junior marketing analysts
We're anything but typical. Call us quirky, if you will, but we believe in the power of the individual. It's the diverse and unique talents each person has that makes us the company we are.
To be a fit, you should be aligned to our Values:
- Be intellectually curious for all things digital
- Deliver value by being accountable and impactful
- Leave your ego at the door and elbows off the table
- Make the complex feel simple
- Bring positive energy every day
We offer pretty darn good benefits too.
- Fully paid health-care for employees
- Dental plan
- Flexible spending account, including health & childcare expenses
- Paid time off
- AD&D and life insurance
- 401k including company matching
- Profit sharing
- Bagel Fridays
- Yoga Tuesday to counter off the bagels
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.