Director of Media
Our client fuses design, storytelling and analytics to create beautifully effective digital
marketing strategies and enjoyable experiences to help their clients grow.
We are committed to
delivering bold ideas and deep, actionable insights to achieve meaningful and measurable results.
We are looking for a digital media expert to drive, develop, and grow media strategy and initiatives.
The role requires innovative thinking and strong analytical skills to support a fast growing area
of our business. You will oversee our growing media team, manage key accounts, and collaborate with
internal teams to drive strategy for our clients.
What you’ll do:
● Work with Fortune 500 brands developing digital media strategies to achieve business
objectives for both current and potential clients.
● Place media programmatically as well as place media directly with publishers.
● Leverage planning and competitive tools to make informed decisions and develop appropriate
● Develop and maintain strong relationships with all major media platforms; stay up to speed on
all developments (new ad formats, targeting capabilities, et al.) and gain consideration for beta
● Track the KPIs of digital media buys via reporting, managing the media planning, insertion, and
reconciliation process for each assigned brand or client.
● Lead a small team to optimize campaigns in real time and develop and present performance
results to key internal and client stakeholders.
● Keep abreast of the latest paid digital/social media and marketing tools, information, trends
● Reconcile billing and manage budgets
● Assist in creative direction based on best practices
Who you are:
● 8-12 years of experience buying digital media
● Agency experience required
● Advanced knowledge of Digital Media, Paid Search, Paid Social
● Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Excel
● Advanced Knowledge of Ad Serving Technology and 3rd Party Data targeting capabilities
● Working knowledge of Tableau or other visualization platforms is a huge plus
● Working knowledge of web design, development, and information architecture
● Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective communication to clients, internal
staff and the management team
● Must have have experience managing a small team
● Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
● Must have experience working directly with clients on customer-facing digital marketing
● A self-starter who takes initiative and works effectively indeed, thrives in a changing,
Digital Media Director - Philadelphia, PA
Director of Media