DoubleClick is my b*tch!
I am a fearless explorer of digital ad technology.
Data geek and damn proud of it.
I’m a teacher, mentor and student.
I like a challenge.
I’m a “fixer”.
I get how it all works together.
I bring it. Everyday.
Is this you? Then let’s talk.
Our client is a growing communications planning and media services agency. We run a 100% transparent media practice ensuring objectivity and neutrality across all our buys. We’re looking for a Digital Trafficker to join our team.
Do you have 1-3 years of experience with digital trafficking/ad operations?
Do you fully understand the DoubleClick Ad Server and can talk somebody thru the entire trafficking process without looking at the platform? Do you look at every campaign in the terms of Import/Export functionality? Can you name at least 3 different ways to assign creative to placement off the top of your head? You know your technical stuff and can troubleshoot everything from the ad servers (ie. DoubleClick) to creative to VLook-ups & concatenates. You know that floodlights aren’t found at Home Depot. You’ve got a bit of an entrepreneurial streak so you’re excited at the idea of expanding a service within the agency with new tools, ideas and opportunities.
Digital ad trafficking across key accounts
- Traffic, test, and maintain online, consumer device, and mobile advertising campaigns using DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM).
- Integrate additional third party sources within DCM via event/view tags and URL appendages.
- Troubleshoot any ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation of floodlights, or reporting.
Quality assurance & consistency
- Work with the Digital Ad Ops team to Standardize the trafficking process across the agency.
- Alert teams of changes or issues and troubleshoot as needed.
Strategy & leadership
- Collaborate on strategy and lead implementation support related to planning ad serving, performance, A/B testing, tracking and analytics for campaigns.
- Share responsibility of media plan requirements being correctly implemented, including relevant targeting, blacklist, verification measures.
- Explore new technology solutions to continue to evolve digital measures, verification and trafficking processes
If you are a passionate, resourceful, curious problem-solver, you are technical superstar who’s looking for a place to learn, push and build something special, and you want to do it in a casual and collaborative environment where the strictest policy revolves around having burgers every Friday.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Is an independent full service communications planning and media services agency with offices in New York, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, Dusseldorf, Hamburg and Berlin. Believes that media is anything that connects brands and people. As a fully transparent alternative to the media agency marketplace, Strives to be the most collaborative media agency in the world, helping clients and partner agencies do big things. Works with clients of all sizes and across a multitude of industries - such as US Bank, Nando’s Peri Peri, Whole Foods Market, New Era Caps, Terra’s Kitchen, Dover International Speedway, The Philadelphia Zoo and Dogfish Head Brewery.