We are a growing Sales and Marketing Company in King of Prussia. If you are looking for something different check us out. Our company started just over 10 years ago and is far from ordinary. We are an inspiring, driven, fresh, lively, creative, hardworking, dedicated, competitive, fun and energetic team!
Our Creative Group is seeking a talented, passionate, and UX-savvy web designer to join our growing creative team. This role is a balanced mix of creative and technical. We're looking for someone who loves to come up with new ideas, and equally loves implementing those ideas in design and front-end code. Our web team is expanding as we seek to improve the online experience for our customers in our existing and new web-based products!
What we do:
• Provide relationship marketing tools to referral-driven business professionals
• Create incredible content that helps our customers connect with their clients and prospects
• Develop new ideas for web and print products that our customers can use to develop relationships that drive business results
• Communicate with customers on a consistent basis that engages them and retains their business
• Support our sales, marketing, and customer service teams through our online communication
What you'll do:
• Create user experiences that convert prospects to customers, and customers to raving fans
• Design user interfaces and mobile experiences for our customers to control their digital and print products
• Build new digital products through wireframing and prototyping that help our customers achieve their marketing goals
• Visually refresh our websites regularly to take advantage of new technologies and keep visitors engaged
• Maintain our sites in Wordpress, applying best practices in web compliance and SEO
We have a thirteen-year proven track record of providing customizable print products for business professionals. Now, we are transferring that experience in relationship marketing to develop new digital products that will be used by those same professionals and the next generation. We need your help to accomplish our goals.
As a web designer, you'll work on a variety of projects (small and large) and be part of a larger team of creative professionals. We are an in-house creative team, but that doesn't mean we have to be boring! We are looking for somebody that wants to contribute significantly to our company goals—being just as comfortable talking strategy as they are about getting into the weeds and working on the technical details to support scale.
There are no minimum requirements for experience—just an awesome portfolio that shows off your design chops and a demonstrated ability to take a design from Photoshop to code. You must provide a link in your resume to your portfolio so we'll know how talented you are! we are an EOE.
What We Provide:
- Company Sponsored Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) MATCH!!
- Fun environment!
- No corporate bureaucracy, YOU HAVE A VOICE!
- Free Snacks Daily!!
- Catered lunches and other fun events!
- Hands-on management to provide comprehensive training and professional development
- Advancement opportunities